Algorithm Developergo back to current vacancies
Possible starting day
- By agreement
We are looking for new colleagues to our R&D division who are not afraid of technical responsibility and who will be dedicated to our vision. You can already be experienced but we will gladly welcome a fresh University graduate with a passion for algorithm design and mathematical models. If you are able to address and resolve open problems and call them a challenge, if you are interested in methods of artificial intelligence and want to apply them to practice, let us talk!
- Solving original and complex problems in the area of biometrics and artificial intelligence
- Implementation of state of the art algorithms in the area of indexing, searching, data structures
- Design, implementation and testing of the selected algorithm
- Implementing knowledge from scientific publications into practice
- Optimization of existing algorithms with a focus on biometrics
- Cooperation with an expert team of programmers
- University degree or University student in computer science or other natural sciences (math, physics, etc.)
- Experience (at least from the university projects) in designing algorithms and creation of mathematical models
- Experience with programming in C / C ++
- Ability to identify algorithms applicable in a technology-specific industry
- Orientation and experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning are an advantage
- Enthusiasm to work in the area of algorithm creation and optimization
- Courage to solve complex and open problems
- Ability to advance from theory to practice
- Ability to quickly develop and evaluate a prototype solution
- Experience with programming in Python and any of the ML frameworks (scikit-learn / Tensorflow / Caffe / …) is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English language
Life at Innovatrics
Do You Know How Facial Biometrics Works in Banking?
Simplify, accelerate and innovate – that’s how biometrics disrupted...
You Don’t Have to Be a Digital Nomad to Explore the World
They say being a digital nomad comes with freedom...
What do you really know about biometrics? Test yourself!
It’s clear you’re well-versed with biometrics, but do you...