Business Development Manager - Saudi Arabiago back to current vacancies
Place of work: Saudi Arabia
Possible starting day
- By agreement
Your responsibility will be to grow company’s revenue through attracting and closing new business relationships as well as developing existing customers. This role is both challenging and rewarding, giving you the opportunity to advance in an interesting career in business strategy.
- Your main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales. This may require meticulous planning and proposal writing.
- Business development involves research of customer’s business and requirements, scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentations.
- Key role will be to maintain customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business.
- Participation on exhibitions is also a part of this job.
- You will be cooperating closely with consulting, delivery, marketing and other teams within the organization.
- Business development experience within software area is required.
- University degree is recommended but a proven background in B2B business development may be sufficient.
- Experience with biometric technologies and AFIS/ABIS solutions is highly preferred.
- Strong record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and ability to talk to potential clients with confidence.
- Highly developed presentation skills are essential.
- Ability to negotiate and close deals, goal orientation.
- Research and analytical skills, strategic thinking.
- Responsible approach to work, ability to work independently.
- Willingness to travel, flexibility.
Life at Innovatrics
Discover the Broad Possibilies of Biometrics in Forensic Science
When it comes to solving crimes, fast and accurate...
INNOVATION DAYS – Transforming Ideas to Reality
Innovation Days – our unique way of supporting our...
Java? Python? C#? which programming language matters most in 2019?
Which programming language is actually worth knowing in 2019?...