Medior/Senior Full Stack Developergo back to current vacancies
Possible starting day
- By agreement
Our team works on the development of Fingera - our top-notch biometric access and attendance system via fingerprint and face recognition. Our product is built on top of AWS, Ruby on Rails and PosgreSQL. In addition to that, any experience with React is welcomed.
Developers are highly involved in the decision making process. The role includes executing development tasks, contributing to architecture plans, and responding quickly to client needs. A successful candidate should have adequate technical skills and the ability to interact with many different departments across the company. In return, we provide a high-friendly team and environment.
- New features development on top of our products based on known priorities
- Active learning in terms of technologies
- Managing and maintaining an active codebase
- Maintaining an active testing suite as well as creating various new kinds of tests.
- Knowledge of Ruby programming language and Ruby on Rails framework
- Familiarity with SQL, knowledge of any database engine (mostly PostgreSQL)
- An advantage is knowledge of: React, API design, basic usage of Linux based OS, Amazon Web Services, Swagger, Python, Cucumber RSpec, NodeJS, Jira, Kanban
- Responsible approach to work, ability to work independently
- Willingness to help others and share knowledge
- Good analytical skills and thinking
- Good command of the English language
Life at Innovatrics
Do You Know How Facial Biometrics Works in Banking?
Simplify, accelerate and innovate – that’s how biometrics disrupted...
You Don’t Have to Be a Digital Nomad to Explore the World
They say being a digital nomad comes with freedom...
What do you really know about biometrics? Test yourself!
It’s clear you’re well-versed with biometrics, but do you...