Senior C++ Developergo back to current vacancies
Possible starting day
- By agreement
We are looking for an experienced C ++ Developer that will join our expert team and help us with the development of our biometric SW products. If you like new challenges and want to join the team of people who share a passion for technologies, do not hesitate and contact us!
- Development of the existing product and development of new functionalities in the field of biometrics
- Optimizing an existing solution on different platforms – Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Embedded Linux
- Product porting on embedded platforms
- Automation of continuous build / test / release processes, maintenance of necessary infrastructure
- Creating new automated tests
- Cooperation on API design
- Responsibility for the resulting SW package (library, wrappers, samples, demos, documentation, installer)
- University education in the field of computer science
- Advanced C ++ knowledge (C ++ 03, C ++ 11)
- Knowledge of technologies / tools such as Git, CMake, Docker, Jenkins
- Advanced knowledge of OS Linux / Windows
- Experience with automated testing (integration tests, accuracy tests, performance tests)
- Knowledge of C ++ library Boost is an advantage
- Advanced level of English (B2)
- A sense of detail and a responsible approach to work
- Friendly attitude and willingness to help others
- We are looking for a person who is technologically capable, able to express own opinion and share his / her knowledge with others
Life at Innovatrics
Discover the Broad Possibilies of Biometrics in Forensic Science
When it comes to solving crimes, fast and accurate...
INNOVATION DAYS – Transforming Ideas to Reality
Innovation Days – our unique way of supporting our...
Java? Python? C#? which programming language matters most in 2019?
Which programming language is actually worth knowing in 2019?...