Accountantback to home page
We are looking for a responsible and thorough accountant with knowledge of Slovak accounting. If you are flexible with friendly attitude, you will be a great addition to our team.
- Double-entry bookkeeping.
- Responsibility for correct and timely billing of different types of items (bank statements, internal documents, customer and delivery invoices, etc.).
- Billing of business trips.
- Assessing the accuracy and completeness of invoices from the tax and accounting point of view.
- Individual communication with employees about the relevant topics.
- Preparing reports for the Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic.
- University degree with focus on economy and double-entry accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an accountant
- Knowledge of accounting software (Pohoda or other)
- Knowledge of double-entry accounting and billing
- Knowledge of Slovak accounting is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Independence, consistency, precision and flexibility
- Active English
- Minimum monthly guaranteed salary: 1500 EUR gross. The specific job offer will be depending on the offered job level, your professional and technical skills and knowledge, education and work experience.
- Interesting work environment with innovative technologies in the field of biometrics and web applications
- Slovak company operating on a worldwide market
- Working in young team in dynamically evolving company
- Regular team events
- Individual approach
- Regular end-year bonuses
- Flexible working hours
Join our team Fill in the online form
Submit your CVSend job apllication
Why to work for us?
Work with the best
We are a Slovak company that is a world leader in biometric technologies. And for that we thank our people. Together we have the future in our hands.
Come to work in a tie or a Superman t-shirt - it really doesn't matter. Our environment is casual and relaxed; a beer in the evening is always an option.
In a dynamic and innovative business environment every day brings new challenges, changes and projects. Challenge yourself every day and feed your passion for innovation.
Taste the world
We work on projects across the globe, experiencing countless countries and cultures on our travels. Our monthly company breakfasts are inspired by our travels and allow you to taste the world.
Your effort and results won't go unnoticed. Yearly evaluations give you a chance to give and gain important feedback from colleagues and managers. As a reward for your bravery, you have an extra vacation day every year.
Choose how you work
Full-time or part-time? Employee or freelancer? We are open to anything. Our generous allocation of home office and sick days allow you to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
Need a kickstart? Pop down to our kitchen and grab a mug of aromatic coffee. Caffeine not enough? Choose from our daily selection of fresh fruits. Relax with a refreshing cup of tea or indulge yourself with a chocolate bar.
Work with style
Our HQ is located in a modern business centre near the centre of Bratislava. Designed to be spacious and comfortable, our open space office has an informal atmosphere with pleasant colours and natural plants throughout.
Relax and have fun
Need to relax? Head down to our chill-out zone or challenge a colleague to a game of table football. Better still, head to the nearby woods for a quick run and enjoy a warm shower when you get back. Are you a natural competitor? Be prepared for our now legendary team building events.
Our working philosophy is to always be moving forward. Therefore, we give you the opportunity to participate in many conferences and training events. We have ongoing language courses and training days which are always open.