Business Development Managergo back to current vacancies
Location: APAC / Saudi Arabia / LATAM
Your responsibility will be to grow company’s revenue through attracting and closing new business relationships as well as developing existing customers. This role is both challenging and rewarding, giving you the opportunity to advance in an interesting career in business strategy.
- Your main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales. This may require meticulous planning and proposal writing.
- Business development involves research of customer’s business and requirements, scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentations.
- Key role will be to maintain customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business.
- Participation on exhibitions is also a part of this job.
- You will be cooperating closely with consulting, delivery, marketing and other teams within the organization.
- Business development experience within software area is required.
- University degree is recommended but a proven background in B2B business development may be sufficient.
- Experience with biometric technologies and AFIS/ABIS solutions is highly preferred.
- Strong record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and ability to talk to potential clients with confidence.
- Highly developed presentation skills are essential.
- Ability to negotiate and close deals, goal orientation.
- Research and analytical skills, strategic thinking.
- Responsible approach to work, ability to work independently.
- Willingness to travel, flexibility.
Join our team Fill in the online form
Submit your CVSend job apllication
Why to work for us?
Work with the best
We are a Slovak company that is a world leader in biometric technologies. And for that we thank our people. Together we have the future in our hands.
Come to work in a tie or a Superman t-shirt - it really doesn't matter. Our environment is casual and relaxed; a beer in the evening is always an option.
In a dynamic and innovative business environment every day brings new challenges, changes and projects. Challenge yourself every day and feed your passion for innovation.
Taste the world
We work on projects across the globe, experiencing countless countries and cultures on our travels. Our monthly company breakfasts are inspired by our travels and allow you to taste the world.
Your effort and results won't go unnoticed. Yearly evaluations give you a chance to give and gain important feedback from colleagues and managers. As a reward for your bravery, you have an extra vacation day every year.
Choose how you work
Full-time or part-time? Employee or freelancer? We are open to anything. Our generous allocation of home office and sick days allow you to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
Need a kickstart? Pop down to our kitchen and grab a mug of aromatic coffee. Caffeine not enough? Choose from our daily selection of fresh fruits. Relax with a refreshing cup of tea or indulge yourself with a chocolate bar.
Work with style
Our HQ is located in a modern business centre near the centre of Bratislava. Designed to be spacious and comfortable, our open space office has an informal atmosphere with pleasant colours and natural plants throughout.
Relax and have fun
Need to relax? Head down to our chill-out zone or challenge a colleague to a game of table football. Better still, head to the nearby woods for a quick run and enjoy a warm shower when you get back. Are you a natural competitor? Be prepared for our now legendary team building events.
Our working philosophy is to always be moving forward. Therefore, we give you the opportunity to participate in many conferences and training events. We have ongoing language courses and training days which are always open.