C++ Developergo back to current vacancies
We are looking for an experienced C ++ Developer that will join our expert team and help us with the development of our biometric SW products. If you like new challenges and want to join the team of people who share a passion for technologies, do not hesitate and contact us!
- Development of the existing product and development of new functionalities in the field of biometrics (especially facial recognition biometrics).
- Optimizing an existing solution on different platforms – Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Embedded Linux.
- Product porting on embedded platforms.
- Automation of continuous build/test/release processes, maintenance of necessary infrastructure
- Creating new automated tests
- Cooperation on API design
- Responsibility for the resulting SW package (library, wrappers, samples, demos, documentation, installer)
- University education in the field of computer science
- Advanced C ++ knowledge (C ++ 03, C ++ 11)
- Knowledge of technologies/tools such as Git, CMake, Docker, Jenkins
- Advanced knowledge of OS Linux / Windows
- Experience with automated testing (integration tests, accuracy tests, performance tests)
- At least basic knowledge of C ++ library Boost is an advantage
- Advanced level of English (B2)
- A sense of detail and a responsible approach to work
- Friendly attitude and willingness to help others
- A desire to learn new things
- Interesting work environment with innovating technologies in the field of biometrics and web applications
- Slovak company operating on a worldwide market
- Working in a young team in a dynamically evolving company
- Multicultural communication possibilities
- Satisfactory evaluation with the possibility of growth based on the results
- Individual approach
- Regular end-year bonuses
- Flexible working hours
Join our team Fill in the online form
Submit your CVSend job apllication
Why to work for us?
Work with the best
We are a Slovak company that is a world leader in biometric technologies. And for that we thank our people. Together we have the future in our hands.
Come to work in a tie or a Superman t-shirt - it really doesn't matter. Our environment is casual and relaxed; a beer in the evening is always an option.
In a dynamic and innovative business environment every day brings new challenges, changes and projects. Challenge yourself every day and feed your passion for innovation.
Taste the world
We work on projects across the globe, experiencing countless countries and cultures on our travels. Our monthly company breakfasts are inspired by our travels and allow you to taste the world.
Your effort and results won't go unnoticed. Yearly evaluations give you a chance to give and gain important feedback from colleagues and managers. As a reward for your bravery, you have an extra vacation day every year.
Choose how you work
Full-time or part-time? Employee or freelancer? We are open to anything. Our generous allocation of home office and sick days allow you to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
Need a kickstart? Pop down to our kitchen and grab a mug of aromatic coffee. Caffeine not enough? Choose from our daily selection of fresh fruits. Relax with a refreshing cup of tea or indulge yourself with a chocolate bar.
Work with style
Our HQ is located in a modern business centre near the centre of Bratislava. Designed to be spacious and comfortable, our open space office has an informal atmosphere with pleasant colours and natural plants throughout.
Relax and have fun
Need to relax? Head down to our chill-out zone or challenge a colleague to a game of table football. Better still, head to the nearby woods for a quick run and enjoy a warm shower when you get back. Are you a natural competitor? Be prepared for our now legendary team building events.
Our working philosophy is to always be moving forward. Therefore, we give you the opportunity to participate in many conferences and training events. We have ongoing language courses and training days which are always open.