International Sales Supportback to home page
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our international sales team who will support our sales processes and tools in a dynamic and multicultural environment. Are you willing to take up this new challenge?
- Administrative support for international sales team
- Working with CRM system, its administration and monitoring of data quality
- Processing orders from the online store
- Processing new contacts and directing potential customers to the sales department
- Preparation of materials related to offers, creation of reports and presentations
- Managing licenses for customers
- Assistance in organizing visits and meetings
- Administration and maintenance of contracts and other company documents
- Administration of internal sales department portal
- Experience on similar position
- English language at a very good written and communicative level
- Good general and geographic overview, interest in technology and IT is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office – especially with Excel
- Ability to work systematically
- Experience with CRM system is an advantage
- Pleasant behavior, pro-client orientation, good communication and organizational skills,
- Enthusiasm for work, flexibility, independency and consistency
- Minimum monthly guaranteed salary: 1000 EUR gross. The specific job offer will be depending on the offered job level, your professional and technical skills and knowledge, education and work experience.
- Working in young team in dynamically evolving company
- Interesting work environment with innovating technologies in the field of biometrics
- Multicultural communication possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in teambuilding events and workshops
- Personal and professional growth
- Individual approach
- Regular end-year bonuses
Join our team Fill in the online form
Submit your CVSend job apllication
Why to work for us?
Work with the best
We are a Slovak company that is a world leader in biometric technologies. And for that we thank our people. Together we have the future in our hands.
Come to work in a tie or a Superman t-shirt - it really doesn't matter. Our environment is casual and relaxed; a beer in the evening is always an option.
In a dynamic and innovative business environment every day brings new challenges, changes and projects. Challenge yourself every day and feed your passion for innovation.
Taste the world
We work on projects across the globe, experiencing countless countries and cultures on our travels. Our monthly company breakfasts are inspired by our travels and allow you to taste the world.
Your effort and results won't go unnoticed. Yearly evaluations give you a chance to give and gain important feedback from colleagues and managers. As a reward for your bravery, you have an extra vacation day every year.
Choose how you work
Full-time or part-time? Employee or freelancer? We are open to anything. Our generous allocation of home office and sick days allow you to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
Need a kickstart? Pop down to our kitchen and grab a mug of aromatic coffee. Caffeine not enough? Choose from our daily selection of fresh fruits. Relax with a refreshing cup of tea or indulge yourself with a chocolate bar.
Work with style
Our HQ is located in a modern business centre near the centre of Bratislava. Designed to be spacious and comfortable, our open space office has an informal atmosphere with pleasant colours and natural plants throughout.
Relax and have fun
Need to relax? Head down to our chill-out zone or challenge a colleague to a game of table football. Better still, head to the nearby woods for a quick run and enjoy a warm shower when you get back. Are you a natural competitor? Be prepared for our now legendary team building events.
Our working philosophy is to always be moving forward. Therefore, we give you the opportunity to participate in many conferences and training events. We have ongoing language courses and training days which are always open.