Internshipgo back to current vacancies
Internship opportunities at Innovatrics
We are looking for a perspective candidates to join our teams in selected areas. If you are an university student searching for an working experience in an global IT company do not hesitate to send your CV.
- Analyze and redefine how we release our products (Software release process)
- Analyze how our software products interfere/talk to each other and propose what API management process and tools to use
- Analyze the different cloud providers including the services they provide
- Propose what parts of our applications and environment we might switch to cloud
- Competition research and analysis
- Product feature comparison
- Campaign management
- Campaign results analysis using Google marketing tools
- Web management and online marketing
- Helping our sales department to identify new potentials within global area
- Preparation of target customer lists based on define criteria and customer examples in order to create a set of acquisition long-lists (for different regions and business lines) for our international sales team
- Process management – mapping and describing the process from proposal and preparation of document-part for delivery process
- content definition, preparation of project related templates
- Worldwide market research in biometric companies (type of positions, place of business activities, HQ place…)
- Helping and improving hiring process in company
Join our team Fill in the online form
Submit your CVSend job apllication
Why to work for us?
Work with the best
We are a Slovak company that is a world leader in biometric technologies. And for that we thank our people. Together we have the future in our hands.
Come to work in a tie or a Superman t-shirt - it really doesn't matter. Our environment is casual and relaxed; a beer in the evening is always an option.
In a dynamic and innovative business environment every day brings new challenges, changes and projects. Challenge yourself every day and feed your passion for innovation.
Taste the world
We work on projects across the globe, experiencing countless countries and cultures on our travels. Our monthly company breakfasts are inspired by our travels and allow you to taste the world.
Your effort and results won't go unnoticed. Yearly evaluations give you a chance to give and gain important feedback from colleagues and managers. As a reward for your bravery, you have an extra vacation day every year.
Choose how you work
Full-time or part-time? Employee or freelancer? We are open to anything. Our generous allocation of home office and sick days allow you to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
Need a kickstart? Pop down to our kitchen and grab a mug of aromatic coffee. Caffeine not enough? Choose from our daily selection of fresh fruits. Relax with a refreshing cup of tea or indulge yourself with a chocolate bar.
Work with style
Our HQ is located in a modern business centre near the centre of Bratislava. Designed to be spacious and comfortable, our open space office has an informal atmosphere with pleasant colours and natural plants throughout.
Relax and have fun
Need to relax? Head down to our chill-out zone or challenge a colleague to a game of table football. Better still, head to the nearby woods for a quick run and enjoy a warm shower when you get back. Are you a natural competitor? Be prepared for our now legendary team building events.
Our working philosophy is to always be moving forward. Therefore, we give you the opportunity to participate in many conferences and training events. We have ongoing language courses and training days which are always open.