IT Consultantback to home page
Do you have a strong software development background, solid presentation and communication skills and feel confident in a client-facing role? Do you enjoy contact with different cultures and traveling all around the world? This opportunity may be just for you!
- Consulting with focus on biometrics and large-scale projects for clients all around the world.
- Product, technical and user training and workshops for our clients.
- Pre-sales support, scope of work definition, supervising and project delivery support, writing of project documentation.
- Cooperation with sales, delivery and development teams within the company.
- Customer support.
- Participation in exhibitions in the area of biometrics, identity management and security.
- Travelling all over the world and communication with different cultures.
- University degree in a technical field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in software development area.
- 1-2 years’ experience in positions such as IT Consultant, SW Analyst, Architect or Product Manager.
- Experience with presenting IT solutions to clients.
- Previous customer training experience is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of UML and Enterprise Architect (or similar CASE tool).
- Good presentation and interpretative skills in English language.
- Ability to explain complex ideas in a simple way.
- Responsibility and ability to work independently.
- Analytical and consultative approach.
- Willingness to travel all around the world and work with different cultures.
- Willingness to learn new things, drive & enthusiasm for work.
- Active English proficiency including technical English.
- Active knowledge of French or Spanish language is a plus.
- Working at a unique Slovak company, a global leader in biometrics.
- Global market presence, multicultural environment.
- Passionate team of colleagues.
- Regular end of year bonus.
- Team buildings.
- Personal development.
- Performance-based evaluation.
- Individual approach and flexible working time.
- Possibility to travel all around the world.
Join our team Fill in the online form
Submit your CVSend job apllication
Why to work for us?
Work with the best
We are a Slovak company that is a world leader in biometric technologies. And for that we thank our people. Together we have the future in our hands.
Come to work in a tie or a Superman t-shirt - it really doesn't matter. Our environment is casual and relaxed; a beer in the evening is always an option.
In a dynamic and innovative business environment every day brings new challenges, changes and projects. Challenge yourself every day and feed your passion for innovation.
Taste the world
We work on projects across the globe, experiencing countless countries and cultures on our travels. Our monthly company breakfasts are inspired by our travels and allow you to taste the world.
Your effort and results won't go unnoticed. Yearly evaluations give you a chance to give and gain important feedback from colleagues and managers. As a reward for your bravery, you have an extra vacation day every year.
Choose how you work
Full-time or part-time? Employee or freelancer? We are open to anything. Our generous allocation of home office and sick days allow you to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
Need a kickstart? Pop down to our kitchen and grab a mug of aromatic coffee. Caffeine not enough? Choose from our daily selection of fresh fruits. Relax with a refreshing cup of tea or indulge yourself with a chocolate bar.
Work with style
A stylish workspace close to nature. Our HQ is a converted cottage in the quiet suburb of Rača. Ideal for lovers of sport, design, nature and gastronomy.
Relax and have fun
Need to relax? Head down to our chill-out zone or challenge a colleague to a game of table football. Better still, head to the nearby woods for a quick run and enjoy a warm shower when you get back. Are you a natural competitor? Be prepared for our now legendary team building events.
Our working philosophy is to always be moving forward. Therefore, we give you the opportunity to participate in many conferences and training events. We have ongoing language courses and training days which are always open.