IT Project Coordinatorback to home page
Type: Full time
Innovatrics is looking for an experienced IT Project Coordinator who will be responsible for our key biometric product delivery to clients all over the world.
- Responsibility for coordination of delivery, acceptance and support of SW solutions in area of biometrics in required time, budget and quality
- Budget tracking, resource allocation and coordination of project teams during the delivery process
- Ensure continuous and smooth running of projects in all phases
- Active communication with client
- Creation of project documentation – cooperation with project team
- Risk identification, risk management
- Change management, resolving custom development & support requirements of the client
- Minimum of 3 years´ of experience on similar position in IT area
- University education
- Fluent in English language (C1)
- Good user knowledge of Windows or Linux/Unix
- Solid general IT knowhow
- Knowledge of project management & project controlling methods, certification is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly
- Responsible and independent approach, proactivity
- Time management, organization and communication skills
- Ability to share information and delegate tasks to other colleagues
- Team spirit
- Ability to predict risks and resolve problems of the projects constructively and transparently
- Experience with project management in the area of biometrics or identity management are a plus
- Willingness to travel abroad occasionally
- Minimum monthly guaranteed salary: 2500 EUR gross. The specific job offer will be depending on the offered job level, your professional and technical skills and knowledge, education and work experience.
- Interesting work environment with innovating technologies in the field of biometrics and web applications
- Slovak company operating on a worldwide market
- Working in young team in dynamically evolving company
- Multicultural communication possibilities
- Satisfactory evaluation with the possibility of growth based on the results
- Individual approach
- Regular end-year bonuses
- Flexible working hours
Join our team Fill in the online form
Submit your CVSend job apllication
Why to work for us?
Work with the best
We are a Slovak company that is a world leader in biometric technologies. And for that we thank our people. Together we have the future in our hands.
Come to work in a tie or a Superman t-shirt - it really doesn't matter. Our environment is casual and relaxed; a beer in the evening is always an option.
In a dynamic and innovative business environment every day brings new challenges, changes and projects. Challenge yourself every day and feed your passion for innovation.
Taste the world
We work on projects across the globe, experiencing countless countries and cultures on our travels. Our monthly company breakfasts are inspired by our travels and allow you to taste the world.
Your effort and results won't go unnoticed. Yearly evaluations give you a chance to give and gain important feedback from colleagues and managers. As a reward for your bravery, you have an extra vacation day every year.
Choose how you work
Full-time or part-time? Employee or freelancer? We are open to anything. Our generous allocation of home office and sick days allow you to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
Need a kickstart? Pop down to our kitchen and grab a mug of aromatic coffee. Caffeine not enough? Choose from our daily selection of fresh fruits. Relax with a refreshing cup of tea or indulge yourself with a chocolate bar.
Work with style
Our HQ is located in a modern business centre near the centre of Bratislava. Designed to be spacious and comfortable, our open space office has an informal atmosphere with pleasant colours and natural plants throughout.
Relax and have fun
Need to relax? Head down to our chill-out zone or challenge a colleague to a game of table football. Better still, head to the nearby woods for a quick run and enjoy a warm shower when you get back. Are you a natural competitor? Be prepared for our now legendary team building events.
Our working philosophy is to always be moving forward. Therefore, we give you the opportunity to participate in many conferences and training events. We have ongoing language courses and training days which are always open.