IT Support Specialistback to home page
With our dynamic growth we are facing new interesting challenges! We are looking for a responsible and pro-active colleague who will fit in well with the team and who will be responsible for our internal technical support.
- Internal technical support in a fast-growing company
- Install, configure and maintain OS and workstations (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Complex user support and troubleshooting of IT infrastructure issues (PCs, laptops, printers, wireless APs, software, …)
- Co-responsibility for managing and maintaining of IT infrastructure, Internet connection and company network
- Basic configuration and management of network components, troubleshooting problems with networks and internet connectivity
- Managing user accounts and access rights
- Other admin and service activities as needed
- Keywords: IT, support, sysadmin, hw, windows, linux, security, opensource
- If you are a fresh University graduate, experience on a similar position during studies is needed or secondary education + experience on a similar position
- Knowledge of Windows OS desktop administration
- Basic knowledge of networks and networking technologies (IPv4, routing, switching, security, VPN …)
- Knowledge of Linux OS, Mac OS X is an advantage
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (KVM, VirtualBox, VMware) is an advantage
- Team player, friendly attitude
- Responsibility and orientation on detail
- Proactive approach and focus on problem solving
- Active English language
- Driving license B
- Interesting work environment with innovating technologies
- Slovak company operating on a worldwide market
- Working in young team in dynamically evolving company
- Multicultural communication possibilities
- Satisfactory evaluation with the possibility of growth based on the results
- Individual approach
- Regular end-year bonuses
- Flexible working hours
Join our team Fill in the online form
Submit your CVSend job apllication
Why to work for us?
Work with the best
We are a Slovak company that is a world leader in biometric technologies. And for that we thank our people. Together we have the future in our hands.
Come to work in a tie or a Superman t-shirt - it really doesn't matter. Our environment is casual and relaxed; a beer in the evening is always an option.
In a dynamic and innovative business environment every day brings new challenges, changes and projects. Challenge yourself every day and feed your passion for innovation.
Taste the world
We work on projects across the globe, experiencing countless countries and cultures on our travels. Our monthly company breakfasts are inspired by our travels and allow you to taste the world.
Your effort and results won't go unnoticed. Yearly evaluations give you a chance to give and gain important feedback from colleagues and managers. As a reward for your bravery, you have an extra vacation day every year.
Choose how you work
Full-time or part-time? Employee or freelancer? We are open to anything. Our generous allocation of home office and sick days allow you to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
Need a kickstart? Pop down to our kitchen and grab a mug of aromatic coffee. Caffeine not enough? Choose from our daily selection of fresh fruits. Relax with a refreshing cup of tea or indulge yourself with a chocolate bar.
Work with style
Our HQ is located in a modern business centre near the centre of Bratislava. Designed to be spacious and comfortable, our open space office has an informal atmosphere with pleasant colours and natural plants throughout.
Relax and have fun
Need to relax? Head down to our chill-out zone or challenge a colleague to a game of table football. Better still, head to the nearby woods for a quick run and enjoy a warm shower when you get back. Are you a natural competitor? Be prepared for our now legendary team building events.
Our working philosophy is to always be moving forward. Therefore, we give you the opportunity to participate in many conferences and training events. We have ongoing language courses and training days which are always open.