Junior Ruby on Rails Programmerback to home page
Are you a fan of Ruby on Rails technology wanting to gain valuable experience during studies? Would you like to develop our biometric products? Become a part of our expert development team!
- Development of existing solutions and new functionalities in Ruby on Rails
- Development of a presentation layer of our core world class biometric product
- Close cooperation with product analysts, consultants, QA
- Work in a team of colleagues who have passion for technologies
- Interesting work environment with innovating technologies in the field of biometrics and web applications
- Opportunity to influence the final solution both technically and functionally
- Slovak company operating on a worldwide market
- Working in young team in dynamically evolving company
- Multicultural communication possibilities
- Satisfactory evaluation with the possibility of growth based on the results
- Individual approach
- Regular end-year bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Information technology student
- Experience with Ruby on Rails development
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, shell script, bash
- Familiarity with SQL, knowledge of any database engine (mostly PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Intermediate knowledge of English language
Join our team Fill in the online form
Submit your CVSend job apllication
Why to work for us?
Work with the best
We are a Slovak company that is a world leader in biometric technologies. And for that we thank our people. Together we have the future in our hands.
Come to work in a tie or a Superman t-shirt - it really doesn't matter. Our environment is casual and relaxed; a beer in the evening is always an option.
In a dynamic and innovative business environment every day brings new challenges, changes and projects. Challenge yourself every day and feed your passion for innovation.
Taste the world
We work on projects across the globe, experiencing countless countries and cultures on our travels. Our monthly company breakfasts are inspired by our travels and allow you to taste the world.
Your effort and results won't go unnoticed. Yearly evaluations give you a chance to give and gain important feedback from colleagues and managers. As a reward for your bravery, you have an extra vacation day every year.
Choose how you work
Full-time or part-time? Employee or freelancer? We are open to anything. Our generous allocation of home office and sick days allow you to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
Need a kickstart? Pop down to our kitchen and grab a mug of aromatic coffee. Caffeine not enough? Choose from our daily selection of fresh fruits. Relax with a refreshing cup of tea or indulge yourself with a chocolate bar.
Work with style
A stylish workspace close to nature. Our HQ is a converted cottage in the quiet suburb of Rača. Ideal for lovers of sport, design, nature and gastronomy.
Relax and have fun
Need to relax? Head down to our chill-out zone or challenge a colleague to a game of table football. Better still, head to the nearby woods for a quick run and enjoy a warm shower when you get back. Are you a natural competitor? Be prepared for our now legendary team building events.
Our working philosophy is to always be moving forward. Therefore, we give you the opportunity to participate in many conferences and training events. We have ongoing language courses and training days which are always open.