Sales Engineer LATAMgo back to current vacancies
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Your responsibility will be to support the growth of the company’s revenue in the LATAM region by attracting and closing new business relationships as well as developing existing customers in a dedicated region. You will form a team together with Business Development Managers responsible for your region.
Your role will be a technical authority engaged in the processes of sales, pre-sales and support for opportunities and projects related to our wide biometric product portfolio. This role is both challenging and rewarding, giving you the opportunity to advance in an interesting career in business strategy.
- Support Business development manager in the sales process
- Act as a connection between sales and technical/product teams
- Communication and building strong relationships with customers
- Pre-sales and post-sales technical support of Innovatrics products
- Requirements collection and analysis, bidding, and preparation of responses on tenders
- Supporting the project team to deliver software solutions for the client
- Close cooperation with the product and technical teams
- Organization of proof-of-concept projects
- Participation in exhibitions and presentations at the customer (Kanban)
- Sales engineer / technical sales experience within a software area is required
- University education in technology or the economy/business area
- Strong record of business-to-business technical sales or sales engineer at a corporate level
- Analytical approach to solving complex problems, the ability to clearly describe the situation and suggest a solution strategy
- Ability to deliver written outputs and presentations in high quality
- Excellent technical, communication and presentation skills in English (and Portuguese or Spanish), knowledge of at least one local language in Asia
- Willingness and capacity to learn and become a technical advisor in the biometric domain.
- Previous biometric experience is an advantage
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on short business trips, traveling represents 30-50% of working time
Join our team Fill in the online form
Submit your CVSend job apllication
Life at Innovatrics
INNOVATION DAYS – Transforming Ideas to Reality
Innovation Days – our unique way of supporting our...
Java? Python? C#? which programming language matters most in 2019?
Which programming language is actually worth knowing in 2019?...
Innovatrics Biometric Ecosystem Paves the Way for More Efficient Identity Management Systems
Innovatrics has consistently developed and deployed robust and top-level...