Senior System Administratorback to home page
To our growing team, we are looking for an experienced System Administrator with a broad overview of modern information technologies and a desire to continually improve the IT environment of a company with a complex infrastructure.
- Co-responsibility for administration, maintenance and improvement of a complex IT infrastructure (Public & private cloud)
- Development of automation, configuration, deployment services and VMs tools (Ansible, …)
- Close cooperation with development teams on the development of CI / CD infrastructure
- Finding new solutions, optimizing existing services
- Comprehensive administration, security and development of internal services
- Configuration and administration of network elements, troubleshooting of corporate network incidents
- Other administration and service activities as needed
- At least 5 year’s experience on similar position
- Responsible approach, passion for technology, orientation on detail
- Advanced knowledge of server Linux / Unix and Windows OS
- Knowledge of scripting in BASH, Python
- Advanced knowledge of networks and network technologies (IPv4, routing, switching, VPN, VLAN, firewall …)
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (KVM, VMware, VirtualBox)
- Advantage – knowledge of database administration (Oracle DB, PostgreSQL)
- Advantage – knowledge of cloud computing (Amazon AWS, MS Azure) and positive relationship with OpenSource tecnologies
- Active English language is a must
- Key words: Sysadmin, DevOps, linux, automation, security, scripting, support, virtualization, linux, git, CI, opensource
- Interesting work environment with innovating technologies in the field of biometrics and web applications
- Slovak company operating on a worldwide market
- Working in young team in dynamically evolving company
- Multicultural communication possibilities
- Satisfactory evaluation with the possibility of growth based on the results
- Individual approach
- Regular end-year bonuses
- Flexible working hours
Join our team Fill in the online form
Submit your CVSend job apllication
Why to work for us?
Work with the best
We are a Slovak company that is a world leader in biometric technologies. And for that we thank our people. Together we have the future in our hands.
Come to work in a tie or a Superman t-shirt - it really doesn't matter. Our environment is casual and relaxed; a beer in the evening is always an option.
In a dynamic and innovative business environment every day brings new challenges, changes and projects. Challenge yourself every day and feed your passion for innovation.
Taste the world
We work on projects across the globe, experiencing countless countries and cultures on our travels. Our monthly company breakfasts are inspired by our travels and allow you to taste the world.
Your effort and results won't go unnoticed. Yearly evaluations give you a chance to give and gain important feedback from colleagues and managers. As a reward for your bravery, you have an extra vacation day every year.
Choose how you work
Full-time or part-time? Employee or freelancer? We are open to anything. Our generous allocation of home office and sick days allow you to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
Need a kickstart? Pop down to our kitchen and grab a mug of aromatic coffee. Caffeine not enough? Choose from our daily selection of fresh fruits. Relax with a refreshing cup of tea or indulge yourself with a chocolate bar.
Work with style
Our HQ is located in a modern business centre near the centre of Bratislava. Designed to be spacious and comfortable, our open space office has an informal atmosphere with pleasant colours and natural plants throughout.
Relax and have fun
Need to relax? Head down to our chill-out zone or challenge a colleague to a game of table football. Better still, head to the nearby woods for a quick run and enjoy a warm shower when you get back. Are you a natural competitor? Be prepared for our now legendary team building events.
Our working philosophy is to always be moving forward. Therefore, we give you the opportunity to participate in many conferences and training events. We have ongoing language courses and training days which are always open.