Junior Account Managerback to home page
As a biometric leader, we are constantly developing new business opportunities. Therefore we are expanding our team and looking for a Junior Account Manager. If you want to join us, you should definitely have the technical knowledge and be able to create a long-lasting business relationship.
- Biometrics software sales to small and medium clients
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Managing new and existing accounts throughout the entire sales cycle from lead to invoice
- Responsibility for achieving the sales target with new and existing customers
- Minimum 1 year software sales experience
- Professional command of English language is a must
- Strong technical knowledge of HW and SW solutions
- Experience with CRM software
- International sales experience is an advantage
- Drive, self-motivation, strong account management and relationship building skills, goal-oriented and responsible
- Interesting work environment with innovating technologies in the field of biometrics and web applications
- Slovak company operating on a worldwide market
- Working in young team in dynamically evolving company
- Multicultural communication possibilities
- Satisfactory evaluation with the possibility of growth based on the results
- Individual approach
- Regular end-year bonuses
- Flexible working hours
Join our team Fill in the online form
Submit your CVSend job apllication
Why to work for us?
Work with the best
We are a Slovak company that is a world leader in biometric technologies. And for that we thank our people. Together we have the future in our hands.
Come to work in a tie or a Superman t-shirt - it really doesn't matter. Our environment is casual and relaxed; a beer in the evening is always an option.
In a dynamic and innovative business environment every day brings new challenges, changes and projects. Challenge yourself every day and feed your passion for innovation.
Taste the world
We work on projects across the globe, experiencing countless countries and cultures on our travels. Our monthly company breakfasts are inspired by our travels and allow you to taste the world.
Your effort and results won't go unnoticed. Yearly evaluations give you a chance to give and gain important feedback from colleagues and managers. As a reward for your bravery, you have an extra vacation day every year.
Choose how you work
Full-time or part-time? Employee or freelancer? We are open to anything. Our generous allocation of home office and sick days allow you to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
Need a kickstart? Pop down to our kitchen and grab a mug of aromatic coffee. Caffeine not enough? Choose from our daily selection of fresh fruits. Relax with a refreshing cup of tea or indulge yourself with a chocolate bar.
Work with style
Our HQ is located in a modern business centre near the centre of Bratislava. Designed to be spacious and comfortable, our open space office has an informal atmosphere with pleasant colours and natural plants throughout.
Relax and have fun
Need to relax? Head down to our chill-out zone or challenge a colleague to a game of table football. Better still, head to the nearby woods for a quick run and enjoy a warm shower when you get back. Are you a natural competitor? Be prepared for our now legendary team building events.
Our working philosophy is to always be moving forward. Therefore, we give you the opportunity to participate in many conferences and training events. We have ongoing language courses and training days which are always open.