System Administratorback to home page
Become a part of a worldwide leading company in biometric solutions and support our diverse IT infrastructure of our branch in Brno, Czech Republic.
- Responsibility for administration, maintenance and further development of IT infrastructure and internal services
- Administration of CI, monitoring and configuration management (Jenkins, Zabbix, Ansible…)
- Configuration and administration of network equipment, solving issues with company network and internet connection
- Administration of user accounts and access rights
- Other administration and service tasks according to the needs of the company
- Key words: Sysadmin, DevOps, HW, Linux, security, scripting, support, virtualization, git, CI, opensource
- Working at a unique Slovak company, a global leader in biometrics
- Global market presence, multicultural environment
- Passionate working team
- Regular end of year bonus
- Team building and professional development
- Performance-based evaluation
- Individual approach and flexible working time
- Technical education in the IT area
- Responsible approach and orientation on detail
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows administration
- Knowledge of BASH scripting
- Advanced knowledge of networks and network technologies (IPv4, routing, switching, security, VPN, VLAN, firewall …)
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (KVM, VMware, VirtualBox)
- Active knowledge of English language
- Positive attitude towards opensource technologies
- Knowledge of database environments is a plus (Oracle DB, PostgreSQL)
- Orientation in cloud computing area is a plus (Amazon AWS, Azure)
Join our team Fill in the online form
Submit your CVSend job apllication
Why to work for us?
Work with the best
We are a Slovak company that is a world leader in biometric technologies. And for that we thank our people. Together we have the future in our hands.
Come to work in a tie or a Superman t-shirt - it really doesn't matter. Our environment is casual and relaxed; a beer in the evening is always an option.
In a dynamic and innovative business environment every day brings new challenges, changes and projects. Challenge yourself every day and feed your passion for innovation.
Taste the world
We work on projects across the globe, experiencing countless countries and cultures on our travels. Our monthly company breakfasts are inspired by our travels and allow you to taste the world.
Your effort and results won't go unnoticed. Yearly evaluations give you a chance to give and gain important feedback from colleagues and managers. As a reward for your bravery, you have an extra vacation day every year.
Choose how you work
Full-time or part-time? Employee or freelancer? We are open to anything. Our generous allocation of home office and sick days allow you to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
Need a kickstart? Pop down to our kitchen and grab a mug of aromatic coffee. Caffeine not enough? Choose from our daily selection of fresh fruits. Relax with a refreshing cup of tea or indulge yourself with a chocolate bar.
Work with style
A stylish workspace close to nature. Our HQ is a converted cottage in the quiet suburb of Rača. Ideal for lovers of sport, design, nature and gastronomy.
Relax and have fun
Need to relax? Head down to our chill-out zone or challenge a colleague to a game of table football. Better still, head to the nearby woods for a quick run and enjoy a warm shower when you get back. Are you a natural competitor? Be prepared for our now legendary team building events.
Our working philosophy is to always be moving forward. Therefore, we give you the opportunity to participate in many conferences and training events. We have ongoing language courses and training days which are always open.