The website https://careers.innovatrics.com (“Site” or “Website”) is operated by
with registered office: Pri vinohradoch 82, 831 06 Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
Business Identification Number: 36 280 712
VAT ID: SK2022139537
TAX ID: 2022139537
registered in the Slovak Republic, by the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro., Insert. no. 39481/B
ANY QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO US AT:
Innovatrics is a young, growing, information technology development company that is constantly looking for new talents and offering exciting job opportunities as well as business collaboration opportunities. This Website is used to raise awareness of Innovatrics, its corporate and work culture, and also serves as a platform for gaining new talents and suitable candidates to fill vacancies or find business collaborators.
THESE TERMS APPLY TO ALL USERS OF THE WEBSITE (HEREINAFTER AS “YOU” OR “You”).
BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONSIDER THAT:
- the Site is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. By using the Site, You confirm that You have full legal capacity in Your legal jurisdiction and that You do not need consent of Your legal representative to perform legal acts;
As a user of the Site, You acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following terms:
- You are prohibited from using the Site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any legal regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit worms, malware, trojans or viruses or any other type of malicious code, software or any code of a destructive nature; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Innovatrics and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any damage, claim or demand (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party, including any claims made by any third-party;
- all information that You post, publish or send us through the Site are legally obtained and You will not provide any information that could (a) infringe copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights of any person; (b) violate in any way the right of any person to privacy; (c) degrading other persons on the basis of gender, nationality, race, class, ethnicity, religion, orientation, identity or disability; (d) contain material intended to intimidate, incite violence, support or promoting movements aimed at suppressing the rights and freedoms of persons; (e) be contrary to generally binding legal regulations.
- You may not interfere with software of the Site, You may not copy, modify, reverse engineer, adapt or hack our Site or our services
- You may not create or modify another website to improperly imply that it is linked to our Site or to our other websites;
- You may not create hyperlinks containing links to our Site without our prior written consent;
- You may not use our logos, trademarks, or other protected marks;
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy any part of this Site, without express written permission by us;
- If any materials are available on the Site for download or watching, Your license to use the materials is non-exclusive and strictly limited; You are required to use these materials for Your personal needs only, for non-commercial purposes, while complying with all conditions and limitations arising from copyright and other generally binding legal regulations (in particular You are not allowed to copy, record, transmit, transfer, distribute, translate, make public, sell, rent, modify, adapt, imitate, sublicense or use the materials for purposes others than receiving information from them for your own needs). You acknowledge that, despite the maximum effort of the operator to ensure the safety of the materials placed on the Site, the Site operator is not responsible nor liable for the security of the programs and materials located on the Site for the purpose of their download and subsequent use by users. The materials are downloaded from the Site under Your own responsibility and You should check whether they are free of malicious codes (especially viruses, trojans, malware, spyware, etc.); We also inform You that downloading or watching of certain materials of specialized nature or containing our know-how may be made available only after You provide your name, business name of the company you represent and your e-mail address.
- You must not violate any generally binding legal regulations in Your jurisdiction when or by using the Site;
The Site is provided “as is” without any warranty or assurance. We do not guarantee in particular that the Site, products or services mentioned on the Site will meet Your specific requirements, ideas or will be available continuously and uninterruptedly, on a safe, reliable or faultless basis. Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
The operator of the Site makes maximum effort to ensure the timeliness and quality of the data published on the Site. Despite, it is not possible to ensure that the data published on the Site is always up to date and complete.
The information published on the Site cannot in any way be regarded as advice or consultation of a legal, economic, technical or other professional nature. The operator of the Site is not responsible for any damages caused by the incompleteness, outdatedness of the information or misstatement provided on the Site.
The operator of the Site nor any other person involved in the provision of services on the Site is liable for any damages, losses, loss of profits or consequential, incidental or extraordinary damages caused by the use of the Site, incorrect or unauthorized use of the Site, the impossibility of using the Site, an error on the part of user or operator, loss of data, records, or denial or cancellation of access to the Site for any reason.
Third-party links. Third-party links on this Site may direct You to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, neither we are responsible for any third-party materials, products, or services. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
The operator of the Site reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend the availability of the Site; In this case – if possible – users will be informed on the Site or by another form of communication.
The operator of the Site reserves the right, at its sole discretion, without notice and without any obligation to compensate for any damages or other harm, to terminate or suspend Your access to the Site at any time.